Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nfu Oh #61 back in stock!

So I have been reading rave reviews about Nfu Oh's holo collection, especially #61. I decided head over to the website fabuloustreet.com, and of course it was sold out! Well I just so happened to be up past midnight and I checked the site before going to bed and there it is back in stock. I'm sure that its going to run out fast so hurry up and place your orders asap. I snagged two of the #61, #63, and the aqua base coat. The blue holo #65 is still sold out :(  but I'm sure I will catch that one day just like I did #61 today.





Kisses
Marketta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.