Saturday, October 1, 2011

OPI Splatter Mani

Before I started blogging I saw a mani that I thought was awesome on Cristina's of Let Them Have Polish blog. Loved the colors she chose because they are my favorites but I wanted to do something different. I was so excited to try a splatter mani, but when I went to chose colors there weren't any that screamed at me. I was able to put together a few colors that I have that I thought would go well together.


I think that it came out pretty good for my first splatter mani. I'm happy with the results and can't wait to try it again.



I started out with two coats of OPI's Black Onyx. This is with no top coat and its so glossy, and it dries at lightning speed.



The first color I splattered was I'm Indi-a Mood For Love (pink), followed by Funky Dunky (purple), and last Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees (grey). I did Suzi last because its a charcoal color and I wanted it to be noticeable and stand out.


What do you think about my first splatter, do you like?


Kisses
Marketta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.