Sunday, October 2, 2011

Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings the Blues

I was super excited to try this one after I swatched Ruby Red Slippers! Lady Sings the Blues has a blue black jelly base with silver regular sized and hexi glitter. The application was terrible, the formula is very thick and the brush holds a ton of polish. In the pictures below I used 2 coats. If you look you will see that cleanup was no walk in the park.



I do love the color and it has good dry time but I will have to make sure I have plenty (and I now have all my tools and supplies to make my mani's look much better <3 ) of time on my hands to see if it comes out better next time.




What do you think?


Kisses
Marketta

1 comment:

  1. I think it is "BLUTIFUL"!Lol !! Seriously though its Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.