Friday, October 14, 2011

My First Red EVER - Bettina Garnet!

Good Morning Babes! Today I have my first red mani, like EVER. Red has just never been a color that I have cared for, but I figured that hey I'm 27 and I noticed that if the nails are short or not to long its actually sexy! What I have for you today is the first Bettina that I'm cracking open, Garnet from the Metallic Collection. I used two coats but its very pigmented and could have done with one, and the formula is the best I have used to date. Garnet is very dark red, like it maybe has just a splash of burgundy in it with red micro shimmer. I just love the metallic foil like look it has! It dries very fast to a very pretty glass like finish. It drug a little on my middle finger (you can see the slight dent) so I would suggest a little wait time between coats, which isn't much because they dry lightning fast. I topped it off with Seche.




Taken with flash so you can see the micro shimmer.
The micro shimmer isn't gold, but that's just what the flash did. What do you think of Garnet? I LOVE it and think I chose perfectly for my first red mani!

Base Coat: Nubar Foundation Base Coat
Color: Bettina Garnet
Top Coat: Seche Vite


Kisses
Marketta

2 comments:

  1. i told you bettina was awesome ;) color looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are looking very nice Markeeta!
    I love the color on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.