Thursday, October 13, 2011

Puerto Rico Haul

Today I am one happy camper because I finally have some Bettina in my hands! My daughter Lala's Godmother is from Cidra, PR so when I found out that Bettina isn't the easiest to get your hands on I called her sweet sister and she kindly went Bettina hunting for me. I made a list of 29 polishes that I wanted and out of that she was able to find 27! In Puerto Rico Bettina retails for $2, so this haul is actually cheaper than most since I can get 9 Bettina's for the price of 1 Deborah Lippmann or 2 OPI's. Its a win win, so here's what I got, all names are from left to right:

Metallic Collection: Copper, Garnet. Gems Collection: Topaz, Platino. Candy Collection: Marshmallow, Cotton Candy.


Art Deco Collection: Purple, Aqua, Brown.


#28, #138, #187, #190 all from the main collection.


Nature Collection: Trees, Haze, Ocean, Clouds.


Resort Collection: Flip Flop, Mojito, Sunrise, Starfish, Pink Bikini.


Jeans Collection: Sand Blast, Indigo, Over Dyed, Glitter Jean, Premium Wash.


The two that were sold out everywhere were Vintage Jean from the Jeans Collection and Grape from the Candy Collection. None of these polishes are the full collections that I ordered other than the Jeans and one was sold out, these were just my picks based on colors that I'm usually not open to and wanted to try or colors that I love and don't have that particular shade. Best haul ever right? I went out on restriction with a bang!


Kisses
Marketta

5 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! You will love Bettina! I have a ton. They have the best formulas. Now, whenever I do my nails, my hands always reach for the Bettina's first :P Can't wait for your swatches:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sat down and swatched as soon as I was done taking inventory and updating my collection list lol! I already have my post ready to go out tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg... what an amazing haul! .. I NEED to go to Puerto Rico to get some of these :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Polish AMOR... I'm on polish restriction now until I get some serious swatching done lol. I have 153 polishes already and I haven't swatched through that many, so I have my work cut out for me lol. But you really should email and email and email until you get a response, its worth bugging them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.