Friday, October 14, 2011

Guest Post: Carolina from Colores de Carol

Today I have a guest post from Carolina over at Colores de Carol. I LOVE her blog and her creativity, she's so sweet and gave me tons of pointers when I went to her with questions when I first started my blog :) . She was also one of my first followers which was so exciting because you don't expect a blog that you are crazy about and that's very popular to be one of your first followers. Here's the lovely mani she sent over:

Hello gentle readers,
When Marketta asked me to do a Guest Post for her I couldn't deny because she is a very enthusiastic girl. She's always looking to learn and improve her skills. Today I'm showing you a manicure I did specially for her readers. For this manicure I applied two coats of Nicole by OPI Green Up Your Act!, a creamy army green, then I applied one coat of Sinful Colors Green Ocean, a clear base with green glitter and larger green flakies. For the design I used Bundle Monster plate BM 210 and China Glaze Cherish.






Thank you very much for letting me share my manicure with you. I hope you like it.
Love,
Carolina


                                                                                                                                                                  

Don't you love what she came up with? I sure do, Thanks Carolina! 

Kisses
Marketta
  

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.