Monday, October 3, 2011

Nail Catastrophe!

I so am not a happy camper today because two of my nails broke on my swatch hand. I'm right handed, so when I am just swatching I paint my left hand. Well yesterday on my thumb I have a side split in the nail bed, and my index finger just did a clean break. My nails grow pretty fast but with the split in my nail bed I'm going to be nubbin it, and I'm upset because I was almost at my favorite length. Here's some pictures of the damage done and to show you why my mani's are going to be a little nubby for the next few weeks:




:(  I'm so sad right now, I had tons of Halloween ideas that I wanted to do on longer nails, but now they all have to be cut to be uniform. Do you see how my ring finger has a little tint to it? That's stain from OPI Swimsuit... Nailed it! So I haven't swatched it yet because I'm waiting on my base coat that's supposed to prevent staining. Btw that stain is about 2 weeks old and i've tried lemon juice, so layer on the base coats!


Kisses
Marketta

2 comments:

  1. You've got lovely long nail beds though so that's a wonderful plus. Am very envious:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.