Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My first Pink Wednesday! China Glaze Purple Panic

A day dedicated to my favorite... PINK. For my first Pink Wednesday I wanted to do something very bright. I know what your thinking, "Purple" Panic is NOT pink but it so is! I didn't look at the name when I grabbed the bottle off the display at ULTA, I just thought it was a pretty hot pink. When I finally got around to trying it I looked at the name and thought maybe it was mislabeled. The color is also a neon, which I have never bought. I also had no idea that neon's dry matte! Here goes:


I can't begin to explain to you how hard it is to capture the true color of this polish. I tried indoor and outdoor. This is the best out of 20 pictures I took. The brush holds A LOT of polish, so you will have to be careful about that. This could have been a 1 coater if the first coat didn't have such bad streaks. This is 2 coats (I messed up on the middle finger) which turned out good, but it needs a patient hand to paint with. I didn't have that, so I will try this again at a later date.



I didn't care for the matte this time around, maybe next time when I really take my time. I applied 1 coat of Seche Vite and OMG this color is cray cray! I LOVED IT! I really wish that the true color would have shown because you would be blown away.




Kisses
Marketta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.