Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Yay, another delivery!

So yesterday I posted a few pictures of new additions to my small growing collection. Most of my polishes are OPI and I want to try as many other brands as possible, and not be so limited. My delivery today is from two brands that I have not yet tried Kleancolor and Zoya. Zoya I have been dying to try but didn't know where to start. Since I didn't know where to start I decided to start outside of my comfort zone. I'm not big on red AT ALL, I just don't care for the color, the same with gold and yellow. Here is what I chose:



From left to right Zoya's: Purity, Pippa, Sooki, and Ivanka. I am in love with the show True Blood so that is why I chose this particular red. I really wanted a blood red for my first red polish and I definitely think I got that.



From left to right Kleancolor's: Winter Wonderland, Holo Pink, Silver Lining, Vegas Night, Chunky Silver.



From left to right Kleancolor's: Concrete Gray, Metallic Purple, Metallic Yellow, Metallic Red, Wild Rose.




All the colors that I chose were selected randomly so that I could have variety, except for Wild Rose and Vegas night with are pink and blue lol. I wanted to try a holographic nail polish so I chose pink as my first. I can't wait to share with you how these colors look on my nails :)


Kisses
Marketta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.