Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mail Time!

I just checked the mail and I am super excited! Over the past couple of months I have seen the name Ciate pop up so I was curious. Ciate is a UK brand that was founded and created by celebrity manicurist Charlotte Straughan. One thing that caught my eye was the bottle, isn't if fab? So naturally since I am on the hunt for the perfect pink and perfect blue, I started with 2 pinks.


On the left is Cupcake Queen which is a hot pink cream polish that has a slight shimmer to it. In the bottle the shimmer has a blue hue to it, so it will be interesting to see what it looks like on my nails. On the right is Knickerbockerglory which is a fuschia pink, and it is also a cream polish.



Spookettes is OPI's Halloween 2011 collection that I really wanted to try. I didn't want full size bottles so I decided to try the minis. From left to right: He's My Boo is your basic regular orange. Mummy Knows Best is white (I already own Alpine Snow, another reason for going mini). I Only Date Werewolves is black (I also own a black by OPI). Zom-Body To Love is a dark green which glows in the dark. The last polish I actually tried to buy in the regular 0.5 oz but it only came in a duo with black shatter which I already own. The week of Halloween I am going to have fun with all 4 colors and try different manicures, and I can't wait!


Kisses
Marketta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.