Tuesday, September 20, 2011

OPI Rumple's Wiggin'

OK so this is my real Tuesday post! I was very busy all day yesterday and by the time I was able to post I missed the Monday mark by just a few minutes. Rumple's Wiggin' by OPI is from the Shrek collection that came out last Spring. It is my first polish that I have bought in years, and I purchased in because Khloe Kardashian went on and on and on about how much she loved this polish, so I thought I would give it a try.





Rumple's Wiggin' is a lilac cream polish. The brush holds A LOT of polish, so you will have to be careful about that. This is 2 coats with a very easy application. I love this polish and its a very easy paint with. This color is pretty hard to capture the true shade of, but the picture above is pretty spot on (or the closest that I could get).




Kiss Kiss
Marketta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.