Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hello Babes! Welcome to my blog!


I thought I would start off with something simple and sweet for my first post, so why not start off with the first 2 polishes I ever purchased! I purchased Naked Tip and Pretty Miss from MAC in 2004, back when I only put polish on my toes. So here goes...




OK so here is my blank canvas. I have Sally Hansen Maximum Growth on my nails which is what I have worn for years when my nails have no color on them.



This is almost 4 coats of Naked Tip. This is a sheer nude polish that would be nice to wear on a job interview, or when you just want something extremely simple and basic on your nails. The formula is very thin, runny, and still after almost 4 coats has very noticeable streaks. Its a sheer polish so I knew that it would never be opaque, so I am not holding that against this polish. However the polish does dry in good time, but the streaks I just cannot do.





This is Pretty Miss and it also is almost 4 coats. The color is a very light pink that could be worn for a french manicure. This formula is thin and runny, and I could not get opacity. I am very disappointed in these polishes especially for the price tag. But because of the price tag I am going to give them one more try with extreme patience and a lot of time on my hands to see if I get different/better results. Please excuse my messy cuticles, they have since been properly moisturized and cut :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.