Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pink Wednesday

Good Morning Babes and Happy Pink Wednesday. Today I have Bettina #9 which is a dusty deep muavey rose toned pink creme polish. #9 has an amazing formula just like all my other Bettina's, and was opaque in 2 thin coats. I used Konad ip M78, special white polish, and SV as my tc. Well this color looks like barf on a stick on my skin tone - FUGLY! It reminds me of the colors little old ladies get their hands and toes painted when they go to the nail shop. Don't get me wrong, the color is pretty just not on my skin tone. Of course I had a stamping fail grrrr not my Konading week.





Do you like #9 and the stamp I chose to use over it? I love pink but this isn't normally a pink I would go for which is why I chose it. Not my favorite but I promised to be completely open minded when I started blogging and to try all colors :o)  Thanks for stopping by!


Kisses
Marketta

2 comments:

  1. I like this!!! I actually think it looks nice against your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks nice, and discretI like it
    but i think it was a little bit more more flashy it would have been perfect !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.