Monday, October 10, 2011

Layla Magneffect Silver Galaxy

Today I have the last of the three Layla magnetic polishes I bought. I'm not crazy about Silver Galaxy at all, I don't care for the black and silver glitter. The formula is the same, very thick but easy to work with and manage. You might want to clean up as you go because the glitter is a nightmare to clean up if you happen to get any outside the nail. In my last post I said I would take a before and after picture, so that you can see what it looks like if you want to wear it with no effect.


The name is accurate, it looks like what I imagine a Silver Galaxy would look like but it still doesn't work for me. Below is the before picture before using the magnet.


What do you think of Silver Galaxy? I personally like Blue Grey Flow and Changing Lilac much better.


Kisses
Marketta

2 comments:

  1. Looks so cool!
    I'm working on the Guest Post, I did the manicure and the pictures. I need to write a text and that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I can't wait to see what you came up with! EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.