Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bettina Ocean

Good Morning Babes! Today I have Bettina Ocean from the Resort Collection. This is probably the polish that I was the most excited about because the color is so different, and I am not disappointed. For the swatches below I used 2 thin coats of Ocean, Konad plate M85 with special white polish, and topped it off with Seche. I am in love with Bettina, the formula is AMAZING, such an easy paint and dries lightning fast - like to the touch with pressure in a couple of minutes! The sun finally showed its face today so I was able to get some good pictures without having to use flash :)



And here's a swatch of Ocean by itself, check out how shiny it is with NO top coat, all the Bettina's are like that (at least the ones I've swatched so far).

Without flash

With Flash
 Can you believe that shine?!??! There is no top coat on Ocean by itself! The stamp-icure pictures are most accurate, but this polish is absolutely beautiful and you really have to see it in person! How do you like Ocean and the stamp I chose to go with it? I didn't want to take it off!


Kisses
Marketta

4 comments:

  1. I love this color! I have it:) Cute stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this color, and the stamping came out perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! Kelly I had to try this color when I looked on the website to pick out my colors, its so pretty and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue is gorgeous !
    I LOVE it !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.