Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Creepy Pumpkin

Good Morning Babes! So I finally got around to doing another Halloween manicure, I've just been so uninspired. Anyhoo what I have for you today is Fantasy Makers Creepy Pumpkin by Wet n Wild. Creepy Pumpkin which is actually not creepy at all, is a orange jelly base packed with orange glitter. The formula is very thick and goopy, and you will need to allow a little bit of dry time in between coats or you will have to remove and start over again because it will drag horribly. I used 3 coats and there was still some visible nail line, but with this polish I actually think it doesn't look bad. I topped it off with INM Out the Door and let it sit for about 10 minutes, and then I stamped with BM 225 with Konad special polish in black. I used Seche as my top coat and I really like how it came out. You will need to use a good top coat because it dries a little gritty.



Here's Creepy Pumpkin on its own. I actually really like this a lot despite the bad formula.

No flash

With flash

What do you think about Creepy Pumpkin? It can be found at ULTA and other places like Walgreens for $1.99. Thanks for stopping by :)



Kisses
Marketta

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.