Monday, October 24, 2011

H&M Notoriously Beautiful

Good Morning Babes! Notoriously Beautiful by H&M is a deep purple cream polish that looks like it has just a hint of blue. The formula is good but the brush holds a lot of polish so you will want to clear some off. Its very pigmented and almost opaque in one coat, but needs 2 to be fully opaque. The dry time is really good and is very glossy. In these swatches I didn't use a top coat.





And just to make it pop a little I added INM Northern Lights which is a holo top coat. It looks absolutely beautiful with NL but I just couldn't capture it on camera :(



What do you think about Notoriously Beautiful? I'm starting to get just a tad obsessed with the H&M polishes! Thanks for stopping by.


Kisses
Marketta

4 comments:

  1. This color is so pretty.
    I love it with SL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carolina and Aly! Carolina Northern Lights did make it pop, I just wish it would have really shown how gorg it looks with it in the pictures as it does in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blue is so beautiful and your touch of Northern makes it gorgeous!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.