Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Funday - My First Water Marble

Good Morning Babes! What I have for you this morning is my first water marble. I used the Bettina Jeans Collection (missing Vintage), with 2 thin coats of Sand Blast as my base. It didn't come out as good as I wanted because I only prepared one cup of water, next time I will definitely make sure I have 3 cups filled with purified water if I'm doing both hands and 2 if I'm just swatching. There was a little bit of bubbling on the last 2 nails but it wasn't terrible. I topped it off with a coat of Seche and then INM Northern Lights to make it pop. Onto the pictures...



With flash
And here's my base of Sand Blast on its own with no top coat, I love this color!


What do you think of my first water marbling attempt? I'm definitely going to keep working on it so that I can get better and better. Thanks for stopping by :)


Kisses
Marketta

5 comments:

  1. I like the colours you have choose and the water marble is beautiful :D My first water marble was horrible :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good for your first attempt! I am hopeless at water marbling :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! if i google perfect water marble ..im sure its taking me to this post! i love love the way it turned out!!! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. bravo i love the marble effect

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.