Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Well not quite like Christmas, obviously its not snowing but the weather is rapidly changing. It's been getting pretty cool out and the sun has been in hiding on most days, so I thought I would try a color that I normally would never try. Kleancolor's Winter Wonderland (which can be purchased from Beauty Joint), an icy white silvery (if that's even a word) polish with a rainbow assortment of glitter:







I'm not crazy about this polish, this is part of my being open-minded when it comes to polish because I love it so much. I thought it would be somewhat similar to Deborah Lippmann's Glitter In The Air (not a dupe, just something in that general direction, SIKE) because the polish color looks like a silvery blue in the bottle (but definitely isn't). The brush holds a lot of polish which isn't bad in this case, and its extremely sheer. In the pictures above I painted 3 coats to reach opacity. The formula was fine and easy to paint with. Drying time wasn't bad but it wasn't the fastest either. I would suggest layering this polish instead of wearing it on its own because its rather blah. Clean up kind of sucks because the base color has a lot of shimmer. Hope you enjoyed and have a great Thursday :)

Kisses
Marketta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.