Thursday, September 29, 2011

Zoya's Ivanka

I know that Ivanka by Zoya has popped up many times on other lovely blogs, but I just HAD to have this polish! Ivanka is my first metallic and first green polish. It has an emerald green hue with green and gold micro glitter. In the pictures below I used 2 coats and it was completely opaque. The formula is easy to work with and an easy paint with minimal clean up:



Please excuse the cuticles, I had an accident with the cuticle cutter and pure acetone is making the skin around very dry. They will look better soon I promise, I'm ordering Nfu Oh cuticle remover and stocked back up on my hand lotions and oils :)


Here's a picture with flash so that you can see the gold glitter! I LOVE this polish its so amazing and it will definitely make my fall favorites list.

Kisses
Marketta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.