Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Red Nails

Good Morning Babes! Today is day the first day of our 12 Day of Christmas Challenge. Its the same ladies in this challenge as the 10 Day Challenge we did last month. Red Nails is what we have going on today, so I took the chance to finally crack open my China Glaze Let It Snow Collection. Poinsetta is my choice of red and OMG am I so happy that I chose this baby. This is my first pure red that I have ever worn on my nails. I wore a metallic red by Bettina, but this color is red red. The formula is am amazing jelly creme hybrid. Don't you just love those types of formulas? I sure do! It took 3 coats to reach opacity but I totally didn't mind because it was super easy to apply and dried very fast.

My Challenge Mates:
Carolina - Colores de Carol
Marta - Chit Chat Nails 





Don't you just love Poinsetta?! That's with NO tc, isn't it super glossy?! I'm so in love with this that I had to just admire it, because I sure wasn't about to stamp over it. This is the sexiest red ever and it looks amazing against my skin tone! I'm so glad I have shorties right now, because I really get to enjoy dark colors and look chic. I think on long nails dark colors can be a little touch and go (black and vampy colors like Lincoln Park After Dark) at times. Don't forget to check on my amazing challenge mates Tera, Marta and Carolina to see what they came up with for today's Red Nails. Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for Silver Nails. Thanks for reading :o)


Kisses
Marketta

6 comments:

  1. Marketta, I love this red on you, looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice red, it's so glossy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty BRIGHT red! I like how we all picked winter collection reds but still didn't duplicate! :D
    Very lovely on you! Girl you need to wear reds more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this shade on you. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.