Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pink Wednesday

Good Afternoon Babes and Happy Pink Wednesday! Super late post today, I usually schedule my posts to go out before I'm even out of bed for my international readers but I was still recovering from lack of sleep so I had to do swatches this morning. Today I have CND Blueberry Whip. Blueberry Whip is a soft dusty pink with blue undertones, in fact those undertones are so visible that it almost washes out the pink completely. The formula was amazing, but the polish holds a TON of polish so you have to be careful of that or you will have a mess on your hands. It took 2 coats to reach opacity and it dried super duper fast to a nice glossy finish. No tc in the pictures below.




With flash
The first is how BW really looks. Of course because its CND I had to try an effect with it. Below is 1 coat of Violet Shimmer over BW and no tc.




What do you think of Blueberry Whip? I really like it and the fact that it has so much blue in it, its a very unique pink in my collection. Thanks for stopping by so that I could share with you :)


Kisses
Marketta

4 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty pink, and I really love the name. It conjures up images of fluffy blueberry mousse, which that color seems perfect for. The amount of blue in it really does make it unique. I'm impressed with how glossy it dries too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool combo!
    Your nails are looking so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies!

    @ SN... It does bring blueberry mousse to mind, I was definitely very happy with my first CND purchases.

    @ Carolina... THANKS! Finally after that nailbed split and I had cut them down to nubbies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.