Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Color Club Untamed Luxury

Good Morning Babes! Today I have Color Club's Untamed Luxury. Untamed Luxury is has a sheer turquoise green base packed with green and blue glitter. I used 3 thin coats to reach opacity for these swatches. Dry time is really fast, but it dries very gritty so you will need a thick glossy TC. Application  was easy and the formula is actually really good for it to be so jammed packed with glitter. I used 2 coats of SV to get a nice smooth glossy finish.



With flash

I really like this color! Its definitely not for everyday because its very in your face, but maybe a night out or on the weekend. What do you think of Untamed Luxury? Thanks for stopping by!


Kisses
Marketta

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.