Monday, October 31, 2011

butter LONDON Blagger

Good Morning Babes! Late post today because I forgot to put a time when I scheduled it grrrr. Today I have my first butter LONDON to show you. Blagger is a beautiful medium toned blue cream polish. It sounds cheesy but it really does glide on like butter, I love it :) . In the swatches below I used 2 thin coats and no top coat. The formula and application were wonderful and it dries pretty fast too!  I wasn't able to really get any good pictures because I just had a crappy day taking pictures, but I did capture the true color, so I decided to show you anyway because I don't know when I will get back to swatching it again.



I wasn't going to post this because the pictures are absolutely horrid. I love this color and I won't be able to get back to Blagger any time soon because I have so much to swatch through,  so I went ahead and posted it. What do you think about Blagger? I absolutely adore this color, and it looks even better in person!


Kisses
Marketta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.