Sunday, September 25, 2011

What I stubled upon in ULTA

Yesterday I made a long overdue trip to ULTA and they didn't have a few things that I wanted but they had a few things that I really did! Right now I am trying to get a few Halloween collections together so that I can compare who did the best this year. China Glaze, Orly, and Fantasy Makers all had parts of their collections that were sold out :(  (I already have the OPI collection), but I made up for it :)  :




Left to Right: Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild - Creepy Pumpkin, Purple Potion, and Night Glow (missing Black Magic). OPI Miss Universe Collection - Swimsuit...Nailed It!, Crown Me Already!. China Glaze - Its Alive (I actually didn't want the rest of this Halloween collection).

What made up for Orly being out of their Halloween collection and one of the Fantasy Makers was the OPI polishes! They are the only two that I bought from the Miss Universe collection, but they are the only ones I actually wanted, so that made me VERY happy!

Kisses
Marketta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.