Sunday, September 25, 2011

OPI Crown Me Already!

I just couldn't resist trying this polish as soon as I got home and I am not disappointed! This polish has a clear base with just about every size glitter you can think of:



With flash


With flash


No Flash,  just natural light

Bling Blowwwwwwww! LOVE IT! I used 3 coats of Crown Me Already and 2 coats of Seche Vite so that I could get a smooth finish. It was just to good to be true right? Right! I painted my nails yesterday around 4pm and today by 3pm it chipped :( . A plus is that this nail polish dries very fast, and I do mean completely dry in less than 5 minutes after 3 coats. I used Seche for the sole purpose of getting a smooth finish because this polish has a ruff finish to it. I wash my hands A LOT so that might have had something to do with it but I doubt it. The good thing about this polish is that it doesn't need nail polish remover! When it chipped I just put another fingernail under the chip area and went around the edges and it comes off like an acrylic nail but without the damage. Would I use this polish again, absolutely! I would definitely wear this on a night out, but I would paint my nails no more than 3 hours before leaving the house and not the day before or earlier that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.