Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 7: Black And White With Glitter

This is extremely late and I am sorry about that, but I will be posting the last four throughout the weekend. Today I have Black and White with glitters to share with you for Day 7. Originally when I saw this day I said that it would be my chance to use my Nubar Black and White Dots, but I passed because I thought there might be a chance that one of my other challenge mates might do it at some point during this challenge. This one really stumped me because there aren't a ton of black and white glitters out there to chose from (def wasn't about to use CTD). So what I finally decided to do is an alternating black and white nails and layer Dollish Polish Team Salvatore over each. I absolutely LOVE this glitter and definitely see myself getting great use out of it! I'm mad for not posting this the day of the challenge because it was a big hit on IG, but finally I have time to sit at the computer and play catch up. Onto the yumminess...

My Challenge Mates:
Taya 
Wacky Laki
Omgnoodles
LACQUEREDTIPS  
WelcomeTo Brianna's World!
My Little Vanities






Don't you just love Team S?! I originally had a different type of mani planned until this baby came in the mail the day of the challenge. I feel bad that its been sitting in drafts unpublished, but better late than never :o) . Thanks for stopping by!


Kisses
Marketta

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.