Thursday, November 3, 2011

Orly Rock Solid

Good Morning Babes! Rock Solid from Orly's Mineral FX Collection is what I have to share with you today. Initially I wasn't interested in this polish at all, but after reading rave reviews and then seeing how good it looked on my fellow brown girl bloggers I decided to give it  try. I was browsing through ULTA and I walked past the Orly display and just glanced at it and there sat 1 Fowl Play and 1 Rock Solid, and let me tell you that they are ALWAYS sold out so I snatched them up. Rock solid is a gunmetal grey with the same color glitter along with a rainbow assortment of glitter. When you were little did you ever see those rocks that looked like they had diamond particles embedded in them? That's what Rock Solid reminds me of so the name is very fitting. For the pictures below I used 2 coats of RS and 1 coat of SV. Application was really good, and so was the formula and dry time. 


With flash

I really like Rock Solid, its very interesting and I don't own another like it. What do you think of Rock Solid? Thanks for stopping by so that I could share with you :)


Kisses
Marketta

2 comments:

  1. Ooh..nice! This was the one that called out to me from the collection. Have pre-ordered it from my regular source (these things take a while to be available in Singapore). Looking forward to it especially after your swatch! It does look like rocks. Kinda like SpaRitual Sacred Ground?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you left a comment on my last post...now I'm following you!!! I still have this color sitting in my untrieds...its gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.