Monday, November 7, 2011

Bettina Haze with a side of Lynnderella

Good Morning Babes! Today I have Bettina Haze and Lynnderella's Mercurial. Haze is a lovely lavender cream polish with an amazing formula that's opaque at 2 coats. Dry time is fast as are most Bettina's, and it dries to a nice glossy finish. Mercurial has multiple sizes and shapes of gunmetal, black, silver and lavender hexagons and squares in a metallic dark grey base. I used Mercurial only on my accent/ring finger and it took 3 coats to reach opacity. Dry time was a little on the slow side but I sped that up with some SV which also gave it a smooth surface.




With flash





I accented with Mercurial because I thought the purple in it would add a little edge to Haze which is a delicate color. I got a lot of compliments on this mani, and I really love it. What do you think of Haze and Mercurial? Thanks for stopping by.

Kisses
Marketta

3 comments:

  1. I've not used either brand before but Mercurial is amazing! Never seen anything like it before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haze is gorgeous and obviously I love Mercurial because it is glitter, love the colors in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mani! I really have to get my hands on some lynnderella polishes! They're so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.