Tuesday, September 27, 2011

You win some, you lose some...

I knew this day would come but I was hoping that it wouldn't happen with one of my favorite colors BLUE! Truth be told blue can be a little touch and go on the nails. In my opinion the shade can either be fab or meant for a kid to wear. That's what happened here with OPI's Teal The Cows Come Home. I bought it at ULTA and it caught my eyes because it has silver micro glitter that you can see in the bottle, and I thought it would have a slight metallic look to it. Fail Mission, that is not the case:



This picture is taken with no flash. If you look at my ring finger you will see a very noticeable brush stroke, there are brush strokes on all my nails but very bad on this one. The application was terrible, the formula was runny, the brush holds a lot of  polish (which isn't always bad, but in this case is), and after 3 coats it still has brush lines and not an even finish. I don't like to put 3 coats on of any polish unless it is to die for and totally worth it, this one wasn't. Here's a few more pictures:





The two pictures above were taken with a flash. I'm just not sold, what do you think?




Kisses
Marketta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.