Friday, September 23, 2011

OPI Blue My Mind

So I was going through some of my old OPI polishes that I bought a while ago, and I stumbled across a beautiful blue that I couldn't beleive I haven't worn yet. I didn't think that it could get any better than OPI's Russian Navy, and Essie's Smooth Sailing but this is added to my top favorite blues. Blue My Mind is a royal blue that is just to die for. It is a very easy paint with, only needing 2 coats and it dries FAST!



Isnt it GORG?! I love how it looks on my skintone! Let me show you a few different angles.




And this is with NO top coat, it just shines so beautifully on its own. I wanted to stretch this beauty for as long as possible, so I decided to try another blue that I recently purchased to layer over it!




This is Kleancolor's Vegas Night. LOVE THIS GLITTER! I tried it on its own but it dries very slow and still doesn't reach opacy after 3-4 coats.



Isn't the glitter amazing?! LOVE IT! It was a very inexpensive buy at Beauty Joint.
Kisses
Marketta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, I read each and every one of them :) ! Please be respectful and don't spam up the comments with links and page references asking me to check out your blog, if you would like me to check out your blog please send me an email and I would be happy to to do so: pinkpolishaddict@gmail.com. Comments with links and page references will not be approved to post.